Sunday, November 27, 2011

Assignment #6 .. Panoramic

Vieux Port


To create this 360º panorama, I took sixteen vertical photos at the Vieux Port. I saw at the journal that the remodulation of the Vieux Port was already done, so my friend and I decided to go there for the photo-shoot. I stood at front of the statue and started to take the photos turning to the left. To make sure that the panorama photo was great,  I stood in a square of the floor and in every movement I was checking if my foots were on the same square that I started. After all, I am pretty happy with the results. 

At school, I created the panorama by using Photoshop Elements. I imported all the sixteen photos to one folder called " Source files". After, I opened photoshop, went to "file" and selected "new" and then "photo merge panorama." By following that in Pop Up Window I selected under "layout" and "auto." Then by selecting "browse" , I opened the "source files" folder and clicked OK. Finally, by following all that it made a long image in a shape that I had to fixed a little bit to make the final image.


west mount 
To create this 180º horizontal panorama, I took eleven photos at West Mount. Going out with the class, some guys and I found the old houses interesting, so we took photos of those houses. I crossed the street and stayed in the middle to see what sort of effect could create if I was closer to the houses. Seeing the results, I really happy with the final image.

Dawson College

This photo is also 180º horizontal panorama. I took sixteen photos to create this panorama photo.  I really like the lightness of the photo. (:


Because I really enjoyed making panorama images I made more!! To see the others photos click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment